SAVE THE GIRL CHILD

 Save the girl child

Save the girl child
I heard the slogans
In the womb.
I was glad
That this time
I will get a chance to be born
Last time,I was aborted...it was traumatic...
But this time ...I hoped to see the dawn...
Happily I waited
To see a glimpse of my mother..
And was eager to meet my tiny brother
Soon I was born ...
Born in this world...where..
'Save the girl child'was written every where
My beautiful mother..
Wrapped me in a pink sheet..
And left me near a shop..........
I was soon picked up by a cop..
Next day ,I made Headlines..
'Found an abandoned ..one day old girl child...'
Cheer up reader,I won't give up!
Will grow strong and upright
Will fight for justice
And for the girl child's rights!!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CBSE CLASS 12 QUESTION BANK 'THE LAST LESSON' MCQs with answers

CBSE CLASS X GRAMMAR ( WITH ANSWERS)

CBSE Practice Question 12 ........Direct Indirect Speech( Dialogue with answers)