Daddy's Little Girl

                                                                 I am my daddy's little girl

He's my oyster
And I ...
His pearl

When I was born
He welcomed me
With a broad smile
And just after a while
Said..
You are daddy's little girl
I am your oyster
and you..
my pearl

Once when I fell down
He wiped my first tear
He taught me to
overcome every fear
And once again said
'You are daddy's little girl
I'm your oyster
And you
My pearl

You taught me to grow up with
elegance and grace
To conquer the sky
and glide in space
because......
I am my daddy's little girl
He is my oyster
And i his pearl

Daddy is far away.....
still he is guiding me
each day in every way
Through rising waves
and sparkling rays

I still hear him say....
YOU are daddy's little girl
The world is your oyster
And you the pearl


Aabha Mohan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CBSE CLASS 12 QUESTION BANK 'THE LAST LESSON' MCQs with answers

CBSE CLASS X GRAMMAR ( WITH ANSWERS)

CBSE Practice Question 12 ........Direct Indirect Speech( Dialogue with answers)