just grammar

 Complete the following sentences using the correct option

1. I ……………………………………. him yesterday.

a) saw  b) was seeing  c) had seen

2. I …………………………………. his letter yesterday.

a) received   b) was receiving   c) had received

3. She ………………………………….. school last year.

a) will leave  b) leave    c) left

4. Last night I ……………………………………….. sleep well.

a) don’t   b) didn’t    c) hadn’t

5. He ………………………………………. asleep while he was driving.

a) fell     b) falls     c) was falling



Put the verbs into the simple past:


* Last year I (go)----to England on holiday.

* It (be) ---- fantastic.

* I (visit)----lots of interesting places. 

* I (be) with two friends of mine.

* In the mornings we (walk)---in the streets of London.

* The weather (be)----strangely fine

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CBSE CLASS 12 QUESTION BANK 'THE LAST LESSON' MCQs with answers

CBSE CLASS X GRAMMAR ( WITH ANSWERS)

CBSE Practice Question 12 ........Direct Indirect Speech( Dialogue with answers)